Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2019

Possibly nice for all (not only new) GIT users

I Just found this really old entry in my drafts folder and decided to release it (the links had partly to be replaced with archived versions):


1,5 months ago I started working with GIT, whilst I've been using SVN before. These days I found this really nice tutorial on GIT (I've given the official "pro git" manual a try, but didn't become happy enough):
GIT in a nutshell by Jonas Jusélius. These 20 pages (properly typeset in LaTeX - for those who know what it means) are a really nice hands-on tutorial for everyone who has to quickly dive into the daily GIT usage at work.
Then if things go wrong, this very neat poster might become handy: GIT pretty by Justin Hileman. Print it out and hang it onto the wall next to your working place.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen